The Advisor Apprentice is a licensed investment advisory role (IAR). The job is intended to be broad in scope enabling the individual to learn all aspects of the Expand service delivery. This includes sales; proposals, plan design, vendor selection. It additionally includes operations; participant education, issue resolution, performance report creation.
- Operations/Advisory: Assists in quarter-end processes to ensure accurate reports are provided in a timely manner
- Operations/Advisory: Provides advisory support to plan sponsor and participants. This includes designing solutions and resolving technical issues as they arise.
- Operations/Advisory: Conducts participant education for clients
- Sales/Advisory: Generate solutions for plan clients including comprehensive proposals.
- Sales/Advisory: Participate in industry events to create new relationships for collaboration and lead generation
- Sales/Advisory: Perform analysis on individuals (PWM) to create a financial plan, leading to investment policy to solve individual clients needs
- Advisory: Stay up to date on current market events
- Advisory: Relay current market events in a simplified manner to sponsors and participants when required
- Technology: Provide commentary on inefficiencies and potential software improvements such as automation and design
- Operations: Provide support to the Director of Operations for onboarding new and supporting existing clients
Required Skills / Abilites
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Knowledge of 401(k) plan design and ERISA
- Ability to relay complex market information in a simplified manner to not overwhelm plan sponsors and participants
Education and Experience:
- Series 65 Preferred
- NAPA fiduciary designations preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting preferred
- L/A/H preferred
- CFP desired
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or you may fax your resume to (214) 594-6986, Attn: Human Resources.